Great Value replacement inks for Epson XP-202

DavefromDorset's review of Print Cartridge Direct www.PrintCartridgeDirect.com

“Great Value replacement inks for Epson XP-202”

Written on: 11/07/2013 by DavefromDorset (1 review written)

I previously purchased an Epson XP-202 printer from a High Street retailer, and was horrified to find out it would have been cheaper for me to throw the printer out, and get a new one with inks than to pay for replacement ink cartridges! Had a good look on the internet and found these guys. Ordered on line and 2 days later they arrived as promised. Great value for money, great turn around from ordering in just 2 days!! Well done guys, keep it up I will be in touch when these replacements from you run out. Another added bonus, the replacement cartridges are not the small ones as supplied with the new printer but the larger capacity. I read other reviews and made a choice. I am glad I chose this company. I have already recommended them to 3 friends who will use them when they need replacement ink cartridges. Give them a go, you will be impressed.

• Goods purchased & cost