APPALLING SERVICE

magse40's review of Portable Universe - www.portableuniverse.co.uk

“APPALLING SERVICE”

Written on: 24/12/2013 by magse40 (1 review written)

Purchased a laptop for my daughter and arrived damaged and with no operating system, sent back at my expense. Portable Universe sent a further laptop same problem and then I had to pay extra to get a better machine in the end paid £245 for a laptop that didn't work properly. Sent the machine back 30.11.13 cause the wireless adaptor stopped working. Portable Universe lost the machine but they didn't want to tell me and they were surprised I sent it back with tracking. They then tried to tell me that they lost it again and then Interlink lost it. They tried to fob me off by telling me that my daughter should not have put in the Sky Router code because it stopped it working or an IP address was incorrect so it didn't connected to the computer. I have O Level Computers so this was a load of verbal diarrohea. It's Xmas Eve my daughter is in floods of tears whilst I am at work the laptop has arrived but is now locked and surprise surprise Portable Universe are shut. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

• A few weeks late

Visit portableuniverse.co.uk

Stopthescammers's Response to magse40's Review

Written on: 05/08/2014

Yup-been there too- My purchase ended up in the skip-
I did try to get my money back

Please be advised-stay away-buy from a high street shop

Magse40's reply to Stopthescammers's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2014

Thank you for your response. It is a shame we have to learn the hard way. Mine ended up in the bin eventually too. The computer was locked but in the DVD player was a pirated film which proves a point these people are not legit!

portableuniverse.co.uk