A Helping Hand

Guest's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“A Helping Hand”

Written on: 30/12/2016

Quite apt for the title as that's what Palicomp did for me just before Christmas. I tried to update the bios and it didn't work. So i contacted Palicomp and i tried all the things that the Technician told me to try over the phone and nothing would work for me. So i told them my Health Situation. They told me to pack it up and send it to them which i did but because of my health it took me more than a couple of days to get the Motherboard out and then get it shipped to them. I wasn't sure how long it would take to sort out the motherboard but Palicomp had it Sorted and then back to me before Christmas. I was thankful for the Speed in which the Staff at Palicomp sorted out my problem as my Health Problem really doesn't give me the time to work on my hobbies and my Computer is my only Escape from it.
So i would recommend Palicomp to anyone either Able bodied or Disabled for All there Computing Needs.

• I had my Motherboard Reset and the Bios Updated

Panther70's Comment

Written on: 30/12/2016

I wrote this review the best way i could and i have Dealt with other Companies over the years and i have to say that what i wrote is as Honestly as i can. Some people may disagree but that is their Opinion most likely based on their own experience with the Company. All i can say is to try them out for yourselves and then you either agree or disagree with the Review that i wrote.
Happy New Year to you All