Excellent customer service

Justin1971's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Excellent customer service ”

Written on: 21/12/2016 by Justin1971 (1 review written)

It's very rare that I take the time to leave any feedback but credit where credit's due. I found Palicomp via a search engine and their prices were very competitive.

I called their sales team and they helped me find the right products to suit my budget. Palicomp pre-assembled the motherboard, memory, processor and cooler to make installation infinitely easier for me. The products were then tested for stability before being sent quickly via a courier service. I received everything in perfect condition as time had clearly been taken during packing.

Once I installed the components I then had to install a digital download version of Windows 10 that I'd bought the licence for from Palicomp. I'd never bought an operating system in this way before but it was surprisingly easy to install.

I experienced fantastic after-sales service with Palicomp and can't praise them enough.

I had loads of questions for Palicomp customer support over many emails regarding both hardware and software, all of which were answered quickly and in a straightforward manner that I could understand.

As a result of Palicomp's support my computer is running perfectly. I will definitely use them again and can thoroughly recommend them.

• Goods purchased & cost