Extremely satisfied with Palicomp service

prestimion's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Extremely satisfied with Palicomp service”

Written on: 12/08/2013 by prestimion (1 review written)

I have certainly not been disappointed with my new PC from Palicomp (ALpha Inferno with some spec. changes), It arrived to me well packaged and as I ordered. However, while I was a little concerned initially with how much ventilation the standard case had (difficult to appreciate just how much from the case photographs) and yes it takes some extra special care in keeping it dust free, the PC itself does not suffer in any way from excess noise because of the extra ventilation; in fact it is still whisper quiet even under heavy multimedia use (photo/video editing etc). One caveat for potential buyers, if you already have something like a 7.1 surround sound setup you should make certain that the incorporated motherboard sound card will perform properly with your hardware, (this should really be taken into account with all your existing peripheral hardware)however, adding a dedicated soundcard was easy to install thanks to the care that was taken with the installed components and wiring.

All in all I am extremely happy with the PC I purchased from Palicomp and will certainly be recommending them in future.

• Goods purchased & cost