Good efficient service

benharding100's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Good efficient service”

Written on: 12/08/2013 by benharding100 (1 review written)

I'm happy with the entire service from Palicomp. Really good computer for the price. Came quickly. Only two issues worth mentioning.

(1) Found the website perhaps confusing as there's so much choice (though this really is a subjective thing). I was looking for a specific reviewed PC, which was easy enough using the site's search. However it was not easy to compare it with others at a similar price to see what the differences were. But not a big issue for me as I was always likely to go for the one I'd seen reviewed.

(2) After I'd placed my order Palicomp called to say I would need to upgrade the fan and power supply (one or both) because of my choice of graphics card. Not a large additional cost, but I would have expected the configuration screen to do this automatically i.e. select the minimum suitable fan / power supply.

I should add however that Palicomp have told me they're thinking of rebuilding their website before Christmas anyway, so it may be both of these issues will be resolved.

• Goods purchased & cost