Amazing Customer Support

Guest's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Amazing Customer Support”

Written on: 10/08/2013

I don't normally write reviews for products but with this one I'm more than happy to. The PC I bought is perfect and exactly what I wanted but that's not what has impressed me about this company. What impressed me Is that after buying the product I was called by a company employee to confirm all the details of my order instead of just receiving an automated e-mail or text. as well as this the company makes it very easy to get in touch with an actual person without having to go through an automated answering machine that asks you to press a number and then wait while it redirects you. Finally a month after my computer arrived I received an email for an employee to check if I was 100% happy with my order and if there were any problems. Whereas most companies wait for you to contact them. It is refreshing to find a company that still values customer service and will actually contact you just to check if everything's ok. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to buy a new Computer.

• Phoenix i5 Vortex