Great service, good price, very happy.

Guest's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Great service, good price, very happy. ”

Written on: 10/08/2013

This was my first venture into the world of gaming PCs and I was hoping to get a tower without any peripherals that would last me a good few years. I had spent many months looking at the various UK companies that (admittedly) google searches returned whilst I saved up to buy it. I never found a company that offered better deals and the range of customisation levels were impressive. The price was in many cases £200 cheaper than rivals and the delivery service was by far the cheapest. On the strength of this I took the plunge. My order was based a pre designed system (cannot remember the name) which i made several alterations to. They did not have every component I wanted in stock, the key one being the case but they contacted me quickly and were very thorough when discussing my options regarding alternatives and I was not disappointed with the final product. Delivery was quick and convenient. The pc was well configured and was usable right out of the exceptionally large box.

Several weeks after delivery we did hit an issue, the PSU died. These things happen and I was impressed with service we got afterward. Very rapid replacement of the part and good advice of fitting it at home. Really this is the service you should expect but in my experience you rarely get it so I consider it a positive.

I had seen so e negative reviews for Palicomp when browsing before purchase but I have to say that if my experience is the rom that the poor feedback is undeserved, I love the PC I got and would happily use palicomp again.

• Gaming PC