Practice so sharp it will cut you deep!

Truther's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Practice so sharp it will cut you deep!”

Written on: 05/08/2013 by Truther (2 reviews written)

what would you make from this sentence "as you are so far away the boss is discounting the warranty, including some upgrades, cpu ram speed and £100 worth of games, all free of charge"

well I assumed it was in its literal form, all those things free. Oh was i wrong, now I know why the ignorant salesman ignored all my questions, spoke over me and ended the call without responding.....he was stealing my money! He charged the warranty to my card at £98, the games totaled around £20 on-line at time of writing.

When i saw this on my statement i called up, i was put through to accounts, which is who i asked for and was told "hold on" but the person i was put through to said accounts only deal by email.

i sent the email to be told as i have the system and upgrades i cant have the money back!

just wow!! I have kept the PC as it was for my mum and to be honest I have priced it up and its not even the cheapest for the price, but my mum is more important than these jokers.

Dont do it, go pc world even, exactly the same contempt for their customers, but their honest about their crappy warranty.

• Over a grands worth!

• Up to a week late

Alipc's Response to Truther's Review

Written on: 06/08/2013

You bought a High performance PC/ Gaming PC for your mum??? Really?
Over a grands worth??
Is she a game designer or something?
She is more likely to need your old laptop to open pictures and view emails. Not sure that your review makes sense. Not in my eyes anyways and I delt with them for over a grands worth as well... And I can not fault them even if I tried.

Truther's reply to Alipc's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2013

You're not sure that my review makes sense? I'm not sure that it should make sense, no company has the right to do what they did to me! I'm sure "Rich" did you a great deal and probbably explained it all to you as well and not just go you off the phone with no explanation....but the kicker is then refusing me the funds back , even though I never agreed to the charge in the first place, make sense? To them I'm sure it does, to me it doesn't and to be fair it doesn't affect you one way nor another. The PC was bought for my mums advertising company, how it's your business is beyond me, it should be the people at palicomp here trying to make amends, not you trying to guess my families usage?! and use my old laptop to open pictures and emails? really? how in the hell wuld you know anything about it? See this site is full of idiots as well as shills!