Digusting

Guest's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Digusting”

Written on: 18/04/2013

All nice to you when you're placing an order tell you what you want to hear then, when they get your money it's a different story! My order was for £699.99, I get a phone call telling me I need to add "extra" features for my computer build, total price? £1,200. I actually laughed.

The computer they was selling was under priced, only reason why I bought it as I thought I was getting a good deal. After telling the man on the phone I don't want this computer any more that's when the abuse, if you could call it that came my way, soon after the abuse this guy proceeded with attempting to take the original £699.99 from my bank account! What a joke. If it wasn't for my banks fraud team declining the payment because, and I quote "untrustworthy vendor".

Don't be fooled by this company and definitely don't buy anything from them.

• Goods purchased & cost

Bluesman1944's Comment

Written on: 08/06/2013

I had the same experience, i was not impressed with the person i spoke with on the phone. He was very patronising and rude, he kept talking over me when i asked questions and was very pushy in getting me to take the carefree warranty and as soon as i said i didn't want it he seemed to lose interest in me all together. I would advise palicomp not to treat people like this and i would advise others to avoid dealing with this company subsequently i cancelled the order.