Recently bought PC from Palicomp

Bigal8's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Recently bought PC from Palicomp”

Written on: 12/03/2013 by Bigal8 (1 review written)

First off, fantastic, friendly and very professional advice, these guys know what they are talking about. They didn't try and sell me the most expensive desktop, they found the right one for me by asking me what i will be using it for generally, and helped me to save money by making an informed choice.

Before going to Palicomp I searched and shopped around on the net and went from store to store, trust me when i say Palicomp are the best value for money, quality, power of the unit, and after care. Once my purchase had arrived i received and email from Palicomp asking if everything was OK with the product and service and gave me a number to call of there were any problems.

I bought a PC 10 years ago from PC World, there was no one to help me with the product or any problems i was having, i couldn't even speak to a PC World adviser with out them charging me. Never again, Palicomp are the best for every aspect of the personal computer experience, Thanks once again Palicomp.

• Goods purchased & cost