Great online Computer company

Guest's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Great online Computer company”

Written on: 09/03/2013

I elected to buy from Palicomp after searching the internet and comparing computers and prices and this was the best price for the specification I required. The salesman I spoke to was most helpful in configuring the computer I wanted and also throwing in a few freebies too. I also got next day delivery without paying the extra premium, though perhaps this was because it was after Christmas and not before? I also got a promotion price on the 3 years warranty and service. Another thing I liked was when I first approached the company and asked for a quote, this was sent to me with no pressure whatsoever even though I changed my mind and altered a few things later, they also partioned my hard drive at my request for no extra charge.

I really can't think of anything I didn't like about my experience with Palicomp, though I haven't yet had reason to contact the technical department.

• Goods purchased & cost