AMD Quad Bulldozer Gamer

FatCatBlue's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“AMD Quad Bulldozer Gamer”

Written on: 11/12/2012 by FatCatBlue (1 review written)

I was looking for a desk top gaming computer for my fourteen year old son. I then searched numerous sites comparing prices and came across Palicomp. I had set myself a spending limit and started looking at what they had to offer. It quickly became apparent that Palicomp could build me a gaming computer at a higher spec and at a lower price than any other supplier that I had checked out. I placed my order and then received a call from Palicomp who discussed my order and advised me that a couple of items, including the computer case I had picked were no longer available. We settled on another case and they upgraded me to the three year care free warranty for half price, upgraded graphics card and a couple of other upgrades at no extra cost. The computer was delivered within a couple of days and I have now received an email from their after sales team who I can contact with any questions I may have. Excellent value and service. Their sales team will talk you through each stage and explain what you need for the type of computer you want but ultimately you decide. I would buy again from Palicomp.

• AMD Quad Bulldozer Gamer £665