Great PC service

Madman10's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Great PC service”

Written on: 10/12/2012 by Madman10 (1 review written)

I made a snap decision that I wanted a new Windows 8 PC. I had bought 2 PC's from Palicomp in the past, and because they were relatively local to me I wanted to check their range first. They offer an overclocked PC for the price most people offer non-overclocked. There are so many different models to choose from, but having found the processor and graphic card I wanted for gaming (Phoenix I5 Storm), I increased the RAM and ordered. I collected the PC to save shipping time and it worked first time out of the box. I have been using it daily for a month now and it is still fast and reliable. The things which worked well for me were 1) Huge range 2) Easily upgradeable to suit individual requirements 3) Overclocking at very reasonable price 4) Local to the North West making personal collection possible 5) PC is almost silent in operation. Windows 8 is another matter:) It starts up very fast but hides a lot of things you expect to be prominent.

• Phoenix I5 Stoprm Windows 8 PC