Palicomp rock!!

Forkkrul's review of Palicomp - www.palicomp.co.uk

“Palicomp rock!!”

Written on: 13/11/2012 by Forkkrul (1 review written)

I recently ordered a fantastic PC from these guys after they were recommended by a friend, rather than build it myself as usual. I'm pleased as punch with the result. All the staff I dealt with were friendly, helpful, professional and honest to boot. Their web site was easy to use, they answered all of my queries promptly and effectively, they even updated windows, installed Steam and downloaded some games for me (for a particularly reasonable fee) and the assembly and delivery times were just as quoted. The PC itself is top-notch. Quiet as a mouse, tidy inside, and it chews up the top graphics settings on all my games!! I can't fault them at all so far (and I can be pretty picky at times) and if this service continues then my 3 year warranty should mean that any difficulties will be kept to a minimum. I'd wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a decent system, built by people who care, and want peace of mind regarding quality and service. Keep up the good work folks, and thanks again (and again....)

• Custom built PC and monitor £1600