PC World www.pcworld.co.uk Review

Wiley416's review of PC World www.pcworld.co.uk

“After asking one of the so called expert advisors at...”

Written on: 09/06/2015 by Wiley416 (1 review written)

After asking one of the so called expert advisors at PCs world in Halifax branch for the best thing to suit me as in tablet, iPad etc. I was told to get the dearest iPad and Microsoft office. This I gullibly did. Getting home and trying to put my invoicing on it I was told by a computer repair specialist that for my use I would have been better with a laptop and the sales staff should have known this with what I've described to them. Instead it meant more to the staff to take as much money as possible so I now have what is little more to me than a Facebook screen. The manager on my return and complaint admitted yes I've been sold the wrong item but wouldn't change it even though it was on the advice of the muppet working there. I would never give them another penny as they are are just predatory. I look forward to the day DSG group go bankrupt and lay off all their useless staff and throw them on the scrap heap where they deserve to be.

• Goods purchased & cost