Very bad service

RosiePosie78's review of PC World www.pcworld.co.uk

“Very bad service”

Written on: 14/03/2013 by RosiePosie78 (1 review written)

I needed a laptop replacement and have seen to the one I wanted online, but I wanted some professional advice / opinion before I bought it. Well, I shouldn't have gone to the PC World in Leamington Spa! I spent 15 minutes looking around the laptop displays without anyone offering to help, eventually I went over to speak to a group of 3 members of staff, who were just standing around chatting. I started to speak then the one named Raj turned and pushed one of the other guys forward and said to him 'you go' and then walked off. This made me feel very unwelcome and like I was interrupting their little banter and my business was not valued. In a world where the level of competition is so high, I would have expected better service from a big company such as PC World. Perhaps I was unlucky to go to the Leamington Spa branch, but I certainly won't be doing that again. Needless to say I've bought my new laptop from someone else.

• Decided not to buy from them due to their poor service