Curry's saved Christmas !

Guest's review of PC World www.pcworld.co.uk

“Curry's saved Christmas !”

Written on: 19/02/2013

Fridge-freezer went on the blink four days before Christmas. Just imagine! Disabled husband makes getting out to shop very difficult, so choice of new appliance might be very limited, even if I could find a store which could guarantee speedy delivery. Curry's at Kingsditch, Cheltenham seemed my best bet and I can tell you my spirits rose as soon as I entered the store - there was a huge display of fridge-freezers, with a great variety of brands, sizes, styles and prices. I found what I wanted almost immediately (a Liebherr CUP2211 fridge-freezer) and an extremely pleasant young man checked availablity - I could have the appliance delivered two days later! Delivery arrangements seemed very efficient, as I could track on-line what time the goods would arrive, and the old appliance would be taken away and disposed of. I normally hate shopping, but for once I felt a deep sense of relief and contentment as a potential Christmas disaster was averted. Curry's do appear to give some thought to the customer experience and mine was excellent.

• Liebherr CUP2211 fridge-freezer