Customer Service

Guest's review of PC World www.pcworld.co.uk

“Customer Service”

Written on: 14/02/2013

I wish to make a complaint about the lousy customer service in your Milton Keynes Megastore. This lunchtime I went into the store to purchase a simple audio cable, I was approached several times by members of staff asking if I am ok! which yes, very good.

I found what I was looking for and made my way to the counter, a young female assistant was at the counter, I went over to her and put my item on the counter, to which she said can you please wait 2 minutes and walked away. That reaction alone was quite negative, having worked in customer care myself the first reaction should always be to attend to the customer.

Several floor walkers walked by and totally ignored me, despite the fact I wanted to spend some money, then all of a sudden after about 5 minutes the young assistant who told me to wait 2 minutes, opened another till and served another customer who had just turned up.

As you can imagine I was absolutely livid at this treatment, so I plonked the audio cable I intended to purchase on the counter and walked out of the shop. I have recently purchased a television from yourselves and plenty of other items in the past. This total customer neglect is unacceptable and I shall in future be making my purchases online from your competitors.

I am angry and upset and regret wasting my time and petrol getting to your store. I shall be entering negative reviews on Internet sites regarding this treatment.

• Goods purchased & cost