Great Customer Experience

xvujic's review of PC Specialist www.pcspecialist.co.uk

“Great Customer Experience”

Written on: 21/06/2013 by xvujic (1 review written)

I normally would build by own PC's but I wanted to try out PC Specialist after 3 people who I know, used them before and had nothing but good words to say about them.

Website is easy to follow and understand when choosing the items you want. I also wanted a different Case from what the website offered, after talking to people via the online chat, about the options I had, I brought the custom case that i wanted (I had hard time finding other sites that offered this service) and got it shipped to there site.

Once there the build time of the PC was very fast and was delivered to my address within a week. The only issue I had was the the driver disc I got for the motherboard was faulty so I had to download the drivers from the web, this allowed me to install my own version of windows on there.

The price of the PC was a bit more than what I would pay for if I built it by self, but you have central place if something goes wrong with the kit.

Once I had the PC at home I did my normal thing and checked the inside to see how it was put together and I was very surprised how well it was put together and how tidy it was in side. The only draw back is the use of cable ties but then again, you do need them to keep the cabling all tidy inside.

Would I buy any future PC's from them again, Yes would be the answer as I can't really fault anything wrong with the service.

Overall the service was outstanding.

• Goods purchased & cost