Excellent PC Shop

howgoodisyourmum's review of PC Specialist www.pcspecialist.co.uk

“Excellent PC Shop”

Written on: 17/06/2013 by howgoodisyourmum (1 review written)

I bought a custom built PC from this outlet earlier in the year. Here is my review.

The site itself is fantastic. The range of options is well presented with a brief explanation of parts. Where it would benefit is in comparing the parts you have selected to what is available at a given time. This way you could compare your parts without having to go through other sites. I would probably have done this either way but it still gives you an idea.

The range of parts and price is fantastic. The whole process is smooth, but also fun as it gives you an idea of what you can change/ why you would do it. Looking at the PC I built, if I was to go to PC world and buy an equivalent it would be £400+ more expensive. In addition to this it would be loaded with crappy programs and not set up properly. With PC Specialist you get a computer set up perfectly without any riff raff thrown in.

The PC I bought is a beast too. To anyone thinking about using this service go ahead. The warranty they throw in is better than anything you get from anywhere else for the price. I can understand one's apprehension, as a PC is an expensive tool, but I beleive it to be the best way to buy a computer.

The best thing about this shop is that there are no 'knowledgeable' sales people ramming things into your shopping bag. Just you, setting up what you require, PC specialist making it happen, and a great end product.

• £800 Custom Desktop PC