My super laptop

chuchuyka's review of PC Specialist www.pcspecialist.co.uk

“My super laptop”

Written on: 17/06/2013 by chuchuyka (1 review written)

So I`d spent my last 1 year looking for the perfect yet affordable laptop that suited all my needs..without any success. But then I found out about pcspecialist and gave them a go. Their website is very straight-forward, easy to use and I could customize my unique laptop in just a few minutes and didn`t even have to wonder about how much it was going to cost me, because the shown price was dynamically changing as I was changing the components.
In the end I really feel like that I made a great deal with them because I`m sure that if my laptop was of a high street brand, it would`ve cost me at least 25 - 30% more money.
The laptop was built in 10-12 working days (just as they predicted) and arrived right on time, in a tip-top condition with all the accessories I ordered.
I had to contact their customer service about changes in delivery method but it was entirely up to my preferences and they always were helpful and made the changes immediately.
So thank you PCSPECIALIST for building and delivering the perfect laptop for me for this good price!

• Goods purchased & cost