Unbelievable.

WarWolf's review of PC Specialist www.pcspecialist.co.uk

“Unbelievable. ”

Written on: 15/06/2013 by WarWolf (1 review written)

I was thinking about purchasing a gaming PC for a while, but I didn't really know where to begin. After about a month, I asked a friend, and he strongly recommended PC Specialist. After quickly establishing a connection with the site's super helpful forum, I was able to find out exactly what to buy, and what not to buy. The guys on the forum were really friendly and willing to help.

When I finally had my dream PC ready to order, there was some trouble between the site and my bank. However, after a quick phone call to PC Specialist it was all sorted. I received my order confirmation almost immediately after I put the phone down, which was very reassuring.

After 8 days my PC was at my door and ready to set up. It came with clear instructions on how to set everything up correctly, which was great because I didn't have the slightest idea. The overall delivery of my PC was without a doubt the highlight of it all though. I was prepared to wait for "9-11 days", but it came even quicker and at that point I can honestly say I fell in love with PC Specialist, and my courier.

I've spent a lot of time on my PC since it arrived and I am completely satisfied with it. I would definitely recommend PC Specialist to anyone who is looking to purchase a PC for an unbelievably low price.

Thank you PC Specialist!

• Customised PC, AMD systems.