6 weeks for a Desktop & counting

is0lde's review of Lenovo www.lenovo.com

“6 weeks for a Desktop and counting”

Written on: 13/12/2012 by is0lde (2 reviews written)

On October 11th I placed an order for a M72e Desktop, this had to be cancelled due to a revised ship date for Late November! On the 13th of November I placed another order with an estimated ship time of 2 weeks. This also had to be cancelled after a revised ship date showing mid December.

On the 25th of November I placed a third Order , that was supposed to be shipped Dec 3rd. This is now showing a delayed ship date of Dec 25th.

When I call to enquire as to the nature of the delay, no explanation can be given. When I attempt to chat on line, I have to wait over 30 mins before getting cut off. When I email websales – I am given False information – stating that my order is in production when in reality it was not in production. When I ask to email a supervisor at websales, I am told that is not possible, I can write or fax the North Carolina Office, except they have no Fax Number on file. I think their websales centre is in India - useless!

Currently my order will not be ready and delivered until Jan 2 - 4th, based on the current Order Status (6 weeks!). Bare in mind I have been trying to order this desktop since October 11th!

Very SAD when you Compare Dell and HP
On a positive Side - They accept Amazon Payments. IF you ever get your order.

• Goods purchased & cost