Not Happy with Delivery

Guest's review of LambdaTek - www.lambda-tek.com

“Not Happy with Delivery”

Written on: 10/03/2013

I was really annoyed when I bought the product from eBay. I live in Ireland and the product was being sold from the UK. So naturally it has to be shipped here. Postage and packaging was all included in the price. No problems there.

What annoyed me was about 2 days after I paid for the Headset I got an email confirming payment and that my product was ready for pickup. Pickup?? How am I supposed to "pick it up" from the store. The email also stated that the product will be shipped to me after two working days if not "collected" from the store. That is stupid and an awkward way of conducting business online.

After two days the product is sent and I get it roughly 3 working days later. Product gets here fine. No complaint with the packaging or condition of the box. Product works perfectly fine as well.

It was annoying that it took 2 - 4 days after payment was transferred to ship it. It should have been shipped as soon as possible after payment. Not 2 days after it was not "collected"

• Goods purchased & cost