EXCELLENT EFFICIENT SELLER!

Mick_Dingle's review of Kikatek - www.kikatek.com

“EXCELLENT EFFICIENT SELLER!”

Written on: 11/07/2013 by Mick_Dingle (1 review written)

The price was excellent for the quality of product I received. The delivery was quite fast. The packaging got knocked about but this was not the fault of Kikatek in any way. So I thank all you guys at Kikatek for a wonderful service. I will recommend you to as many people as possible. I'm ranting on now in this review so the bar at the bottom goes green! But saying that, the service I had from Kikatek was truly what you would expect to get from a decent seller. Kikatek are a decent seller in every way, shape and form. The staff that are employed there are truly great too. They look after their customers right from the outset. I very much doubt that you will experience any problems, but they would certainly give you a satisfactory result if there were to be an issue. I know from my own experience that Kikatek base their service on customer satisfaction. It's what the management live for ... giving you and I, the customers, a smile when we get exactly what we want, whenwe need it. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED ME BUILD A HIGH-END GAMING PC FOR LESS!!

• MSI Motherboard