Sage payroll training

Lynneprice's review of KEY Courses - www.keycourses.co.uk

“Sage payroll training”

Written on: 12/08/2013 by Lynneprice (1 review written)

I found the advisor to be very informative polite and friendly. He was curteous in his teaching and easy to talk to, making me feel at ease. I wouldnt hesitate to recomend him to anyone needing training.

The system seemed to be straight forward with the benefits of reporting. I have never used sage payroll before. However, feel confident after my training that I will be able complete the payroll without any problems. I like the fact that I can submit reports each month as opposed to once a year. Impressed with the box to tick so as the payments will go automatically to the bank. So no need to re-enter a bacs payment. Variance settings helpful to avoid over or under payments going through. The automatic journals from payroll will be very useful and avoid having to input separately.

Overall review I found to be excellant.

• Goods purchased & cost