Laptop revival

Guest's review of GuruAid - www.guruaid.uk.com

“Laptop revival”

Written on: 24/09/2013

My laptop was incredibly slow, the cursor jumped around when I tried to direct it, when I was on-line I found the pages scrolling themselves up and down and microsoft word suddenly decided it was an illegal download (after 3 years) But worse was to come, the laptop switched itself off at random intervals and I was forced to go through the full recovery process that essentially made no difference.
After losing Word altogether I uninstalled it and found the original e-mail download on-line, only to find I couldn't download it again.
I contacted Microsoft and got the number for GuruAid, a freephone number! Just as well it was free as the call took around two hours, while the extremely professional technical assistants worked their magic by taking control of my laptop from a few thousand miles away.
They removed thousands of useless/damaging files, removed irritating add-ons, gave me back loads of free space and speeded up my laptop, while they re-installed Microsoft Word for me.
For a small sum they also included a great anti-virus that will be up-dated monthly for two years keeping me free from trouble and ensuring a longer life for my treasured Dell laptop.

Thanks Guru.

• 2 year full protection.