Don't believe their customer product reviews

ljh's review of Dabs - www.dabs.com

“Don't believe their customer product reviews”

Written on: 02/03/2013 by ljh (6 reviews written)

I'd been a loyal Dabs customer for quite a few years and had bought thousands of pounds of items from them in this time and always had pretty good service from them (mainly because the product each time worked first time). Then they sent me a PC that simply wouldn't boot up. It took weeks to get it shipped back to them (boy they make it hard to find out how to do this !) and to get my money back. So the replacement was ordered from eBuyer - excellent service and product faultless.

This shook my confidence in Dabs a bit and I've bought products since from a mix of online stores (incl. Dabs) and I've noticed that Dabs isn't as quick with the deliveries as they used to be (which a number of other reviewers have noted).

Then I decided to buy a Streaming Media Player and went with Dabs, noting universally favorable customer reviews of it on their website. It was a heap of junk - worst electrical product I've bought in 10 years. So I posted a polite and factual review of it on the Dabs website explaining my findings. And it never appeared - but another gushing customer review posted at the same time did.

So
1 - don't believe Dabs website product reviews from customers - they censor any that aren't favorable.
2 - don't buy the WD TV Live streaming media player - unless you're in the market for a little black doorstop costing £70

• Dabs.com