Written on: 24/10/2011
Ordered parts for a computer home build and paid extra for a saturday delivery.
1) Delivery was NOT on saturday (although I was still charged this) and I had to keep chasing up to get it posted out (the items were in stock but hanging on 'processing' for a week).
2) All e-mail enquiries are studiously ignored.
3) Part of the order was a processor bundle - it was USED and damaged when it arrived. I arranged a return (money had already been taken).
4) 10 days later return still not authorised. On phoning was told that it had not been received despite it being sent back via THEIR courier, and there being a positive delivery notice via the parcel tracking system. Still waiting...
5) All of the above could just be bad luck on my part, but judging from the numerous complaints online it seems to be a growing trend. That said, I feel that Dabs should be reported to www.imrg.org/isis to revoke their accredited retailer status - this will work better if done in unison. In the meantime - please sign the petition at groubal.com or paste the following in a tweet.
#signed "Poor customer service from http://Dabs.com" petition: http://groubal.com/p/160 RT to sign
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Buying all my computers from this website from now on " Read More
" The prices and the delivery are fast and the item came as described... " Read More
" Fast and excellent price " Read More
" INCORRECT COOKER INSTALLATION " Read More
" Excellent Price ~ Excellent Delivery " Read More