Written on: 24/10/2011
Ordered parts for a computer home build and paid extra for a saturday delivery.
1) Delivery was NOT on saturday (although I was still charged this) and I had to keep chasing up to get it posted out (the items were in stock but hanging on 'processing' for a week).
2) All e-mail enquiries are studiously ignored.
3) Part of the order was a processor bundle - it was USED and damaged when it arrived. I arranged a return (money had already been taken).
4) 10 days later return still not authorised. On phoning was told that it had not been received despite it being sent back via THEIR courier, and there being a positive delivery notice via the parcel tracking system. Still waiting...
5) All of the above could just be bad luck on my part, but judging from the numerous complaints online it seems to be a growing trend. That said, I feel that Dabs should be reported to www.imrg.org/isis to revoke their accredited retailer status - this will work better if done in unison. In the meantime - please sign the petition at groubal.com or paste the following in a tweet.
#signed "Poor customer service from http://Dabs.com" petition: http://groubal.com/p/160 RT to sign
As rated by real users
" So easy to use " Read More
" Purchse of ACER desktop unit from ACER Direct " Read More
" Good Service, Great Computer - 4 Weeks To Build " Read More
Written by meso100
" Rubbish do not buy " Read More
" Very impressed! " Read More