Appauling Customer Service

Guest's review of Dabs - www.dabs.com

“Appauling Customer Service”

Written on: 01/06/2011

The Customer Service is absolutely appauling. I didn't even bother waiting for the phone system, and relied on email communication. I'd ordered a second more powerful graphics card, but then decided I didn't want it. Refused delivery & contacted Dabs. First they tell me how to return the item after telling them I already had. Then they claim the graphics card was with them, but they couldnt offer the refund as it was in testing (which was odd for a new, unopened item). Then the graphics card was redelivered to me by the courier company, so they actually didn't have it at all. I confronted them on this and asked them if they could re-arrange collection, as I wasn't going to pay for it, given the courier company had erroneosly redelivered after refusal/return to sender. I didn't receive a reply for over a week. After which time I decided to threaten them with complaints to Trading Standards and an ultimatum for a response from them on how to return. They met the ultimatum, but asked me to specify a date for collection no earlier than one week in advance. I tell them to arrange it for as soon as possible, and again they ask for the date, no later than one week in advance. Finally, after 5 weeks, the item has been collected. Now I'm just waiting for the refund. Just. terrible. service.

• MSI 512MB 4100GS Graphics Card (£25)

Guest's Comment

Written on: 07/07/2011

They did the same with me, claimed they didn't have the item, but I had proof from DHL that they had sent it back to them and even signed for.
I just got my credit card provider to refund me.

I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.