NEVER AGAIN!!!! Worst customer service I have had so far :(

Guest's review of Comwales - www.comwales.co.uk

“NEVER AGAIN!!!! Worst customer service I have had so...”

Written on: 12/04/2013

I am building a high end Gaming PC
I purchased two dual 8gb of ddr3 ram, that was on the 30th of March from ComWales
I then received an email saying that my Purchase has been processed and they would dispatch it with "24-72 hours" that was on the 02 of April.
So I called them up after 7 days to ask what was happening as they had not sent me any further emails (as all my other online purchases do on expected delivery time when it was dispatched and so forth) Anyway I can compliment them on their call centre short wait time, helpful and polite. The guy said that he doesn't know why its not already here but he thinks it will be there by Friday.
By the 12th of April (friday) it had still not arrived, very frustrated by this point I phoned them up again and I asked the guy, have they sent it? "yes" he replied so I asked what date did they send it and he said yesterday, which is 10 DAYS after the confirmation email!!!! and 7 days later than their longest handling estimate time!!!!
I have bought the majority of my components for my new PC online and have had no trouble, on time and letting me know what is happening. From many different websites and sellers. However with Computing Wales it seems do not want return customers.
Even my CPU from china was faster to deliver!
And my heat sink from AMERICA!

never again ComWales never again
You have lost this customer

• Gskill ram

• A few weeks late

Comwales's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2013

Unfortunately looking at your order there was a delay due to the bank holiday weekend which meant we were closed for 4 days and this created a backlog at our warehouse. If you no longer need your item please return it for a full refund.