Computer Planet - A very friendly company who like pleasing

Guest's review of Computer Planet www.computerplanet.co.uk

“Computer Planet - A very friendly company who like...”

Written on: 14/07/2013

It's particularly hard to build a computer, as me and my friend found out when we accidently unplugged a USB from the motherboard and had to plug it in again. The guys at Computer Planet however make it ridiculously easy. You tell them exactly what you want out of a computer and they give it to you with a pile of free stuff along the way. I got my computer shipped out 5 days before they said, too!
I do have a couple of things that went wrong with my computer though, some of which are possibly not their fault and all of which I think were a one-off but are worth reporting still.
Sometimes when playing a game it freezes and you have to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to open the task manager to get off of it. When you reopen the game it plays at about 5fps. At this point you have to restart your PC (not that this takes very long) to fix the issue.
I also noticed my wireless adapter playing up. However this shouldn't be related to the Computer Planet I don't think at most people will use Ethernet on a PC anyway.
There are a few other small problems like these which I believe to be just one-offs.
I would like to reiterate that this company got more things right than wrong though. Everything runs extremely fast and stays at a cool temperature pretty much all the time and when my friend and I fixed the USB we had a quick look around the insides of my computer and saw that everything was very neatly built. The people who work for computer planet care about making their customers happy possibly more than they do about money. I got all the disks for everything installed, all the manuals and all the product keys. It's their overpowering sense to do things properly which makes me want to spread this company's good name.

• £700

Caombl's Comment

Written on: 01/11/2013

Signed by: ComputerPlanet, your best friend...