Phenomenal Customization Options

Guest's review of Computer Planet www.computerplanet.co.uk

“Phenomenal Customization Options”

Written on: 02/05/2013

My computer's hard-drive crashed the other day, losing with it an immeasurable amount of my important personal documents. I was beyond upset, so I determined to myself that it was time to get a new computer. I knew going into the process that I didn't want a stock set up, I wanted something completely customized to my personal satisfaction. After stumbling around a few websites, I finally came upon Computer Planet's website, and I knew instantly that I'd come to the right place. I browsed their selection for forever, they have so many options and different parts that the amount of customizable permutations seemed infinite. Having the ability to browse such a wide variety of options from the comfort of my own home is absolutely incredible. Computer Planet is a gigantic virtual warehouse that has almost any customizable part you can possibly imagine. After choosing every single last detail of the computer that I wanted, I ordered it and the rest, as they say, is history. When my computer arrived, it was assembled perfectly and completely to my specifications. I honestly couldn't be more impressed by my shopping experience with Computer Planet. If there is anyone out there desiring a computer customized perfectly to your own specifications, Computer Planet is without a doubt the way to go. They'll hook you up just like they hooked me up!

• Goods purchased & cost