Best website I have ever found!

Guest's review of Computer Planet www.computerplanet.co.uk

“Best website I have ever found!”

Written on: 19/04/2013

I was nervous about ordering online at first, but now, I am soooo glad I did! I got my package on time, I had a little slip up with payment and the customer service I must say was amazing, I got a PC worth easily 1500 pounds for. 1365, and free games such as assasins creed III, and delivered with ups, with lots of bubble wrap. In my experience, amazing, and free 16GB memory stick :D and pre-installed drivers, and they pre-installed the security I asked for. Amazing. The main reason a lot of review sites have bad reviews for everything, is that most people when they buy something don't leave a review, if your here then you probobly don't know what I'm talking about, but most people don't, but people will leave a review gladly to make other people worried if their own experience was a little dodgy. The only thing that I would've changed, is not getting it delivered sooner.

• A High End Gaming PC, £1365