Great Deal for a Great PC

interviews's review of Computer Planet www.computerplanet.co.uk

“Great Deal for a Great PC ”

Written on: 28/01/2013 by interviews (3 reviews written)

I was on looking to buy a new computer at a few retailers until I stumbled upon Computer Planet. Unlike many of the other retailers, they offer customized PCs that will have the exact specifications that you request. I ordered a PC with 6GB of RAM and a 750 GB hard drive. The great part is that they actually beat all of the prices I found online for computers with similar specifications. I was surprised about how quickly they completed my order because it arrived at my house within a few days of my order. I set up the computer as soon as I got it and I have been in love ever since. It works great, it runs fast, and now my son wants to order his own customized PC. I would recommend checking out Computer Planet to buy any type of PC because they can tell you exactly what you need to accomplish your goals whether you are doing graphic design, video production, or online gaming. Their sales team will help you select the right specifications and build a PC that will exceed your expectation.

• Goods purchased & cost