Great Laptop Custom Build

JohnFrancis's review of Computer Planet www.computerplanet.co.uk

“Great Laptop Custom Build”

Written on: 19/08/2011 by JohnFrancis (1 review written)

I needed a laptop that could function well for my personal stuff, double as a work from home computer, and could handle the stuff I'm working on for my side business. I've been rather dissatisfied with the standard stuff on the market, usually it's a sacrifice of speed for memory or vice versa.

When I custom built my laptop here, I had so many options and upgrades possible, I was like a kid in a candy store. I got the laptop I need, with all the bells and whistles, all the memory and speed I was looking for and saved about 30% over what the stores are charging.

They had my laptop to me right on time, I did call their customer service and was on hold for a few minutes while they tracked. I wanted to make sure it came before I left town for a couple of days.

Their prices are fantastic, tons of options and upgrades from a standard laptop - could not be happier with my new laptop.

• Custom Built Laptop