Terrible Customer Service

Guest's review of Box - www.box.co.uk

“Terrible Customer Service”

Written on: 04/08/2013

Discovered I had ordered the wrong product just after it had shipped.
Contacted box.co.uk customer service department to find out if they could cancel it and was told they could not, fair enough.
Item arrived in Nightlines Dublin depot where I asked it be held until I came up with a solution.
box.co.uk informed me that they could organise collection for a reasonable fee so I arranged to have the item in Nightlines Antrim depot where it was originally delivered by box.co.uk, fair play to Nightline for not charging me delivery on returining this.
Informed box.co.uk that they could collect it from where they had delivered it.
Contacted them the following week to find out that there had been a 'misunderstanding' and that in fact they were not able to arrange collection for me.
When asked why they had given me a quote knowing the delivery address in the first place they ceased contact with me.
Leaving my goods in a different country to myself and a shallow "i'm sorry" deemed appropriate as a resolution to the situation.
Slightly cheaper than most other online retailers. But you will pay for it in customer service.
AVOID