All for Nothing

From 1 review

Guest's review of allfor6pounds www.allfor6pounds.com

“All for Nothing”

Written on: 24/09/2013

After seeing an advert on facebook for this website I thought it would be promising. Shoes and Boots for £6!! So I had a look and placed an order. They do not tell you that it's another £6 for delivery!

I placed the order on the 12th September. I received an email on the 16th stating that my order was being delivered and would take 3-5 days to arrive. It is now the 24th and still no boots. After raising it with paypal, as allfor6pounds did not respond to my email, I received an email back saying that my order was being processed. Why would it be processed after apparently being sent to me? After logging in to my account, it states 'order awaiting', yet a few days ago it said 'order processed'. I have asked them to cancel the order but surprise, surprise, no response. So back to paypal I go.

The 'contact us' section on the site does not show an address or a phone number. Has anyone else ordered from this site? Is it a scam?

Do youself a favour...don't bother with this website. It's a waste of time. I just hope I get my money back.

• £6 plus £6 delivery