Never Shipped Goods

Guest's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Never Shipped Goods”

Written on: 29/07/2014

USA Review: Ordered online and received a "shipped" email acknowledgement a few days later, without a tracking number. I followed-up with multiple phone calls requesting tracking number to FINALLY be told that they could not fulfill the order. I was told that I could purchase something else at that time. Bait and switch? I should have initially recognized that there would be issue(s) when I reviewed their email acknowledgements which lack important information. Telephone customer service could care less one way or the other and I had to keep calling them for updates while repeatedly being put on hold. I specifically requested that my credit card be reimbursed immediately and I have not received an email confirming. I can't speak to the quality of their goods as I never received them. I will never consider purchasing anything from Zara again.

• Goods purchased & cost