Express delivery - good but extremely expensive!

Guest's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Express delivery - good but extremely expensive! ”

Written on: 09/07/2014

I was initially worried about the customer service side of Zara, however I was relieved when my express delivery arrived when it was expected. I had ordered a playsuit to wear to my Sixthform prom and made the mistake of deciding to eventually go the week before. Due to the panic of not having a dress to wear, I had to pay the expense of the express delivery (£10) - I find this highly expensive for a next day delivery as other stores offer this service for around £4-6. I received approximately 4 emails from Zara to explain the stages that my order was at, which I found reassuring and when my order was finally being delivered I could track the driver to see where he was! I was very impressed with this. Unfortunatey, when the item came I didn't feel that it was very 'prom-like' and was able to return it to my nearest Zara store. I then received the refund the next day when it was estimated for 10-14 days. It was just a shame I had wasted the £10 on delivery.

• Goods purchased & cost