Very poor customer service & returns/delivery

KashLopez163's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Very poor customer service and returns/delivery ”

Written on: 29/06/2014 by KashLopez163 (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of shoes from their website, they were in the sale but luckily they had my size left so I ordered them straight away. I didn't receive my order so after a few days (I paid nearly £10 to ensure I got them straight away as I wanted to wear them that weekend) I went to look at my order status and it said it had been cancelled. Now I hadn't done this so I was baffled as I had never had a company do that themselves and I didn't know why they would. It turns out they had refunded me but hadn't even bothered to send me any form of notification despite having my contact details. I gather this isn't a major problem as at the end of the day I got the money back (although I used the money paying for something and now i can't purchase the item from somewhere else) but I could have been waiting in the house all week waiting for an order that was never going to show up. I still don't know why they refunded me as I contacted them and despite replying the avoiding telling me why. At the end of the day I think a company as big as theirs should be able to keep track of their stock count. Its given me a really bad impression of the site and I certainly won't be buying from them ever again.

• Goods purchased & cost