Abysmal Customer Care

Zoe7's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Abysmal Customer Care”

Written on: 16/05/2014 by Zoe7 (1 review written)

I have had several occasions where i have had to take things back to Zara but have found the staff very offensive and judgmental its as if you're a problem and you must have caused the damage and each time i have never received an apology !!! This has happened in several of their stores and not one in particular !! I stood behind a customer recently who was trying to return a sale item which had no tag and the manager of the store laughed in the customers face and then refused to give the customer her name when asked much to our shock and horror !!! To end it all today I visited a Zara store and asked a manager who was talking to the security guard by the door if she had an item in stock and she waved her hand in gesture and said to me "can you find someone else to ask I'm on my lunch" !!!!!!! I think what she meant to do was to call another member of staff to assist me !! Unbelieveable !! the trouble is Zara has got it good at the moment but all businesses have their day and when another store takes over from them it will serve them right for treating their customers with such poor respect !!

• Goods purchased & cost