Worst online customer service experience ever!

cbrown54's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Worst online customer service experience ever!”

Written on: 24/01/2014 by cbrown54 (1 review written)

A necklace was sent to me as a Christmas gift and arrived broken. There was no packaging around the item inside the box, so I really wasn't surprised. Called and was told to take pictures and submit. I did that, only to never hear back regarding an exchange for the broken item. Called again, and was told to return the necklace. A replacement item arrived very shortly, but was also broken! Had to call again regarding the second broken necklace and was told to return it, same process. I did that promptly, having been told that another replacement would be sent immediately. Never got a second replacement necklace! Called again, both yesterday and today, only to finally be told that the second necklace had been handled as a return, not an exchange, and that item was now sold out! Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever encountered. Also, each customer service representative that I spoke with would cut me off in mid-sentence!

• Goods purchased & cost