Never got my present by xmas as promised

linda44n44's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Never got my present by xmas as promised”

Written on: 28/12/2013 by linda44n44 (1 review written)

I placed an order with enough time and was guaranteed delivery by Christmas however it was not delivered till December 26. I attempted to contact customer service and was told I would receive a call back but never received it. This company is really a waste of time. I've never encountered worst customer service in my life. In exchange for their mistake they promised free shipping for my next order which I thought it was a joke since I will never place an order online with them since they are very unreliable. After calling FedEx I found out they never properly shipped my package to begin with and it had nothing to do with weather delays as Zara had said. FedEx informed me the label was not created till 20 December and it was never going to arrive by Christmas. By the time I order arrived the item had now decreased by $60 and Zara refuses to readjust the price for me. I will never shop at Zara again.

• clothing