Zara Online - www.zara.com Review

Guest's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“I've also just received an item purchased online. It...”

Written on: 26/11/2013

I've also just received an item purchased online. It looked great! but once I had it on for about 10 minutes of sitting on my bed, the thread at the bottom has started to fall apart! I've also noticed a stain on the other item ...I'm not too fussed about the stain since it's black..and hardly visible. but the other..I'm surprised at how quickly it's fallen apart (I've owned cheap clothing before from cheap retailers and I've never had a problem until a few washes). I can't find anything from inside the parcel or online about information on returning an item due to an issue on their behalf! ..Topshop and Asos seem to be doing well when it comes to a selection of choices of 'why we are returning an item' . I would happily go to a zara store however the closest store to where I live is about 3-4 hours away.

Looking at the amount of complaints and reviews I feel disappointed. Especially considering I looked up to Zara as a better retailer with a great website...My positive thoughts on Zara has dramatically fallen. They either don't bother looking at reviews or they just don't take it on board to do anything about it - no improvement seems to be made from the looks of things. Working in retail myself I have learnt that customers come first, and it's up to us to make people have a good experience in our store and online. I would still recommend the clothes..not so much the services provided. I'm not even sure I can get my money back?

• Goods purchased & cost