Nightmare to return anything!

Sunnysue2's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Nightmare to return anything!”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by Sunnysue2 (1 review written)

I placed an online order for the first time and never again as the returns process is ridiculous! The order took a week to arrive which I would have expected to be quicker for a big name like Zara. Some of the items were unsuitable so I arranged for a return. Hermes who delivered it said they could not accept it and it either had to go to a Zara store or sent back by Royal Mail. So I arranged another collection through Zara, whose customer service girls are very snooty and unhelpful. I was told they use other couriers to collect and not Hermes but still nothing was picked up. I rang again for their returns address so I could send it back by post. They refused to do that and said I could either arrange another pick up or go on a link (which doesn't exist) to ask for a returns label. I will try again but I do not hold out much hope and think I will end up having to drive 30 miles to a store to return it. Customer service is dreadful and I will not shop with them again.

• Goods purchased & cost

Beck101's Response to Sunnysue2's Review

Written on: 25/10/2013

I'm having this trouble at present. Think i'll have to travel too. Communicted via email. They said to click on link, which doesn't exist. Courier is supposed to contact me within 24hrs to arrange pick up, according to email i did receive. I'm still waiting 3 days later.

Sunnysue2's reply to Beck101's Comment

Written on: 25/10/2013

Hi

Just to say I was left a card eventually by Parcelforce when I wasn't in (as had no idea when they were coming) I ended up posting back to my local store by recorded delivery and they did (miraculously!) refund it immediately - wish I'd done that weeks before, would have saved a lot of stress! Hope you get resolved soon