BUYER BEWARE!

Gracieluv's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“BUYER BEWARE!”

Written on: 11/08/2013 by Gracieluv (1 review written)

If only I had searched reviews of the company before I purchased! Poor customer service is putting it mildly. I made a purchase ( an inexpensive "tiger head" scarf) and the item arrived while I was on vacation so I didn't contact ZARA online until 15 days after the ship date. Their policy allows 30 days for a return. The item was a mess when I received it, plus and fuzz all over it. I explained this to customer service and was told I had to send a picture. Thought this odd since all I wanted to do was return the item and I was within the time frame to do this. I sent the picture. Waited 4 days or a reply. The reply was an interrogation as to why it took me 15 days to decide to return it! What??? I explained the whole vacation thing again. Another week for a reply and this time they want more pictures of the label on the scarf - I assume to make sure I wasn't lying about it, but why wasn't this requested originally and they had the order info so they could see I ordered it. Another week ( I'm not making this up) before I get a reply to this saying they have reviewed my request and they will not allow me to return the scarf. I am completely astounded! What company acts like this! I think they wanted the 30 days to run out that's why the response time was so slow - this is another instance of the lies on the site, where they say they have very quick response time for any inquiries.

Too say that I am shocked for the total disregard of company policy and customer satisfaction would, again, be putting it mildly! I think it's disgusting that a well known company would have such blatant disregard for it's own policies! I won't ever order from ZARA again. I can only imagine that since I was treated like this with an inexpensive item, anyone purchasing a more costly item must be given even more of run around.

So as I said in the title BUYER BEWARE OF ZARA!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost