Ridiculous returns system

Guest's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Ridiculous returns system”

Written on: 02/08/2013

Having ordered an item that was unsuitable I tried to return it, and not living anywhere near a Zara store the ONLY option therefore available was to arrange for a courier to collect the item. Inconvient to say the least as they will only give you a time slot of 9am to 7pm. So I waited for the courier and none arrived to collect my package. Then the problems started. After contacting 'customer serives', and I use that term loosely, I was told that a postage label would be emailed to me so I could post it back. Several phone calls later chasing it up I was eventually told that they could not send me one and that I would have to rearrange the courier. Understandably I refused this option as I was unwilling to sit at home for another day for a courier that probably wouldn't turn up. Despite several emails and phone calls I am still being told that I have to use the courier. I have had no apology, or anyone even try to help, seeing as that they completely wasted my time and are completely at fault. I will never shop there again.

• Goods purchased & cost