Used/Stained items sent to me Twice! Don't ever order online

zaggie's review of Zara Online - www.zara.com

“Used/Stained items sent to me Twice! Don't ever order...”

Written on: 28/06/2013 by zaggie (1 review written)

To start with I will not even give Zara 1 star.

My first order A pair of shorts and a pair of trousers. Shorts have been previously used clearly washed and then Zara tags attached to it again! The shorts had stones in the pockets and the labels were blue rather than white which clearly shows that the item has been used. Manager response? They probably fell on the floor in the warehouse and the stones got inside!!!!

The other pair of trousers were Primark's quality. Stitching coming apart etc.

Arranged a return waited a long time for a refund.

Second Order!

I have ordered 4 items. 2 of the items I am keeping. The other 2? I don't think so.

So one of the items that I am disappointed with once again has stains on it. It is a blue jumper and the stains are at the front and at the back as if someone ironed it on something circular.

And the other item. A pair of shoes which has been clearly worn before! Scratch marks all over them. The soles are dirty. Some studs are missing!

Zaras response?

You have been very unfortunate as we always inspect the items before we sent them. So now they are saying that I have stained the item my self?!

This is the worst service I have received and I will never ever order or shop from Zara again. 2 orders and twice they have sent me stained/ used clothes! And then basically telling me that I have stained the items my self.

Ridiculous!

People stay away from this shop. They do not respect and do not value their customers and they only care about their profits.

• Goods purchased & cost